1. Gather Essential Supplies
This is the first step in the propagation process. It is important to have all of the necessary supplies on hand before you begin, as this will make the process much easier. Here is a list of the supplies one will need:
- A healthy succulent plant
- A sharp knife or pair of scissors
- A pot with drainage holes
- Well-draining succulent potting mix
- A watering can
Once all the supplies are gathered, the propagation can start. Since succulents can be broken easily, these tools properly assist in careful propagation. All that is required is a healthy succulent plant, a sharp knife or pair of scissors, a pot with drainage holes, a well-draining succulent potting mix, and a watering can.