Todd Payten Wife Julie Payten Is The Mother Of His Three Kids
Todd Payten is a happily married man, who loves his wife, Julie Payten, and his family immensely. He is thankful to his wife for all the love and support she provides to him.
Recently, Todd was awarded the 2022 NRL Dally M Coach of the Year. In his thank you speech, he mentioned the importance of Julie in his life and thanked her for following him from Sydney to Townsville and later to New Zealand, even though she had a successful career path.
The NRL coach mentions how she has blessed him with three beautiful kids and a good family, cherished with her care. He feels fortunate to be married and cannot express enough gratitude toward her. The speech from Todd left Julie emotional during the award ceremony.
He clearly stated that without Julie's love and support, he wouldn’t be unable to do what he can currently from Monday to Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and every hour in between.
Quick Facts About Todd Payton's Wife Julie Payton
- Julie works in the marketing and business development sector.
- She was a part-time employee in Volunteering North Queensland as their Sponsorship and Stakeholder Engagement Manager.
- Mrs. Payton graduated from the Swinburne University of Technology.
- She also worked as Social Media & Key Accounts Manager at the Madam Republic in 2017.
- Julie has three children, along with her husband, Todd Payton.