Songs Written By Barry Gibb
The British musician was first influenced by country music. His influencers include Tommy Steele, the Mills Brothers, and more.
Sir Barry Alan Crompton Gibb has written more than 150 songs for his former musical group Bees Gees and other artists as well. He is the recipient of the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers, and Authors.
Songs Written By Barry Gibb for his bands as well as for other artists are mentioned below:
- Alive (To Whom It May Concern): November 10, 1972
- All in Your Name: June 25, 2011
- We Trying to Stay Alive (The Carnival): May 27, 1997
- We Lost the Road (To Whom It May Concern): October 1972
- The Walls Fell Down (The Marbles): March 1969
- Ups & Downs (R&G: Rhythm & Gangsta Masterpiece: August 15, 2005
- Treacle Brown: November 1968
- Time Is Time (Andy Gibb's Greatest Hits); November 1980
- Staying Alive (God Did): August 5, 2022
- Sleeping Dogs: July 31, 1995
Alive (To Whom It May Concern) by Bee Gees
The song recorded by the Bees Gees was written by Barry and Maurice Gibb. It was recorded on October 21, 1971, in IBC Studios, London.
Alive, a single from the album To Whom It May Concern was released on November 10, 1972 by the band with Robert Stigwood. It has been listed on the US Billboard Hot 100 at 34 number and Netherlands at 17 number.
All in Your Name by Barry Gibb and Michael Jackson
All in Your Name is a single released on June 25, 2011. The song was composed and written by Barry Gibb and Michael Jackson.
It was released on Jackson's demise second anniversary in 2011 who died in 2009. It reflects the universal themes that express the power of love, unity, and the values that connect us all.
We Trying to Stay Alive by John Forte and Pras
The single from the album The Carnival was composed by Wyclef Jean. John Forte and Pras are featured in the song.
It has peaked at number 45 on the Billboard Hot 100, number 3 on the Hot Rap Songs, and number 14 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs list. The soundtrack peaked at number 87 on VH1's 100 Greatest Hip-Hop Songs of All Time.